Store Manager/General Manager
40 hour contract
Here at AB Consultancy we are now on the lookout a for passionate and energetic Store Manager/General Manager to join our client’s busy store in Rugby.
It is an exciting time to join the brand; after an amazing 2019 they are set for an even better 2020. With several new store openings already in the pipeline for the first half of the year it is their quality products, service and team of exceptional Managers keeps them at the forefront of this competitive market.
As a Store Manager/General Manager, you will be involved in all aspects of the business including:
* Running the store ensuring the company standards are met
* Ensuring customers are receiving exceptional levels of service from your team
* Motivating your team and leading from the front
* Training and development of your team
* Driving sales and ensuring that financial targets are met.
To be considered for this position you must have:
* Experience as a store manager, restaurant manager, unit manager or general manager, ideally in a branded environment but certainly in a high street restaurant/quick service/hospitality.
* You will need to show drive, ambition and an ability to motivate and nurture talent within the team.
* Strong P+L acumen
* Demonstrable commercial experience of running/developing a successful site
In return for all your hard work you will be paid a competitive salary plus bonus and the chance to work for an organisation that truly values its employees.