Senior Online Trading Manager
up to £75,000 + Benefits
Our client is a successful, global retailer who are going from strength to strength both in store and online. Due to a restructure, our client is recruiting a Senior Online Trading Manager responsible for the commercial performance of their UK web channels and marketplace platforms. The primary focus is to implement the online trading strategy and deliver the growth ambitions of the business.
You will be a great leader with the ability to influence at all levels across the business.
This is a highly commercial role; it is vital you are fiercely analytical and comfortable working with financial data and digital insight.
- Deliver the online trading strategy and budget for all online channels.
- Develop and lead a high performing online trading team.
- Work with the wider online management team and commercial buying team to drive performance.
- Represent the online team to wider business stakeholders, influencing at board level to drive the online agenda across the group.
- Manage the budgeting, forecasting and reporting of all online channels.
- Manage our external partner relationships with Amazon and Ebay etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong trading and commercial acumen with at least five years’ experience in a retail/ecommerce buying/trading role.
- Detailed understanding of ecommerce, with hands-on experience of merchandising, customer journeys, online marketing and web analytics.
- Demonstratable ability of using Google Analytics 360.
- Great influencing skills and comfortable communicating at a senior level.
- Experience driving large ecommerce projects from business case to delivery.
- Inspiring leader with a track record of getting teams working together and coaching and developing individuals.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to hear more about, please apply.