up to £25,000
Our client is a successful, global retailer who are going from strength to strength both in store and online. Due to an internal promotion, this role is to assist the FOB Coordinator in the administrative aspects of the buying process and is based in their Head Office in Buckinghamshire, working within the Buying team.
The job will include ensuring accurate data is collected for product creation process, creating products on the relevant systems, progressing orders into the warehouse and setting up initial stock levels. Maintain supplier relationships to ensure stock is delivered on time. The role also covers the management of retail prices and FOB administration.
This is a key role to ensure the effective running of the FOB buying process and requires amount of flexibility plus the ability to work under pressure to meet commercial deadlines.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Knowledge of TRS systems or similar is an advantage.
- You will need to be an experienced administrator ideally with knowledge gainedwithin a retail or commercial environment.
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Excellent numeracy skills & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritise whilst working under pressure.
- Shipping and particularly importing would be beneficial.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to hear more about, please apply.