Unit General Manager
up to £32,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Our successful retail and hospitality client has an amazing opportunity for a coffee brand Unit General Manager based in Clacket Lane. Being proud partners to the UK’s favourite hospitality and retail brands your role will be to lead a team to achieve success so it’s vital you have a passion for developing and coaching your team.
Working within the site management team the role is responsible and accountable for the delivery of an efficient and profitable operation of all aspects of a Unit / Brand within a Motorway Service Area, maximising sales / profit and improving Unit / Brand performance through the team by leading from the front, creating commitment and
communicating effectively. The role holder will ensure a constant drive for results through a positive, dedicated approach to change and make business improvements through their ability to make speedy and sound business decisions that follow a planned approach and use the strength of the team.
- Proven experience of delivering operational excellence and managing a team in a customer facing business (preferably catering, hospitality or retail).
- Experience of and accountability for delivering business P&L financial targets.
- Team orientated and the ability to successfully work with people at different levels.
- Well organised, excellent at prioritising and managing time.
- Be able to work within a structured environment with a focus on the detail.
- Proven experience motivating, managing and maximising the performance of a team.
- Ability to work on own initiative, setting standards for others and measuring performance.
- Proven experience in delivery of training and coaching activities to develop employee skills.
For our latest vacancies follow our company page https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-abconsultancy